I always wondered why does the world seemed to be sooo small. In life, you're bound to meet the friends that you lost touch with. Everyday, surprises are bound to happen. Recently, I bumped into ppl whom I know, or just strangers that came to the same school as me. (who are fast becoming friends with me.) also, this saying rang true for me. the One whom I always wanted to meet doesn't get the chance, but the ppl whom I didn't want to meet or I least expected them appeared into my life out of nowhere. oh well..
Just came back from volunteering activities at 4PM. (A malay org.) Woke up early, was shot awake with a blast of cold water, and dragged myself out of the house b4 meeting Sabrina.
both of us were late, and got to 4PM late. along the journey, we talked non-stop about our lives, problems and basically anything under the sun. Sabrina has figured out what she wants to do with her life. And finally, I have come to the conclusion stage. After days of worn out thoughts and considerations, I have finally settled the decision. I will find work now, and I save up $$ for my course fee. (Time to be independent already.) During this month, I received scoldings, praise and advice along the way. I felt proud when i received praise, cried to myself when I got scolded and reflected my bad behaviour to the past events, and got the answer whom I had been wondering. and I resolved to myself that I will change into a brand new person, a total image changeover. someone whom my friends will never think that I would do. It's gonna be hard to change my old habits, but I will change. No doubt about that. gotta draw up a list of things that I need to develop a habit with..
Sunday, July 04, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment